[FWDLK] 1958 Imperial for sale

I have recently lost permanent storage for my old cars. This happened very
suddenly and after suffering vandalism and loss of many parts during the
transition to a safer temporary location, I have decided to find new homes
for these cars. The Imperial is a 1958 four door sedan without motor or
transmission. It is a factory dual air vehicle with all power accessories.
The body is extremely solid and not rusted. It has a mere 71,000 miles on
the odometer. The plastic seat covers (remember those?) are still in place
keeping the upholstery very intact. I always felt this car deserved a loving
owner to restore it but after ten years I realize I am not the one. If any
list members are interested, please email me privately. I do have more
details and a few pictures that I would gladly send. I have not assessed an
actual value yet and am open to reasonable offers. If no one is interested,
I will probably put it on eBay in the next few days.

Thanks,
Don Roberts
Overland Park, Ks
http://www.mrdon.net/cars/

PS: I am also selling my 44,684 mile 1962 Olds 98 (3rd owner) and the 1969
Cougar XR-7 if you know any one interested?