Re: [FWDLK] :-)

It seems to me that someone has found the Forward look website and mailing
list and extracted all e-mail addresses for spamming. The volume of spam
e-mails in my mailbox has suddenly surged to unbelievable levels (to the
rate of 1 real e-mail for 25 spam e-mails). Some of them are refering
indirectly to Forward look.

Thought I'd share it with you.

Vincent Van Humbeeck