[FWDLK] Whire Wheels

Hi Gents

Just searched the web and found several vendors for wire wheels;

WHEEL VINTIQUES
Cadillac Wire Wheels ??
5468 E Lamona, Fresno, CA 93727
559-251-6957; FAX: 559-251-1620
www.wheelvintiques.com
$225 ea x 4 + $159 caps = $1059

Kanter Auto
$1300 includes hubs

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2463520614#ebayphotohosting
Price: US $1,575.00

Are these wheels comming from the same source?

_________________________________________________________________ Find things fast with the new MSN Toolbar ? includes FREE pop-up blocking! http://clk.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200414ave/direct/01/