Re: [FWDLK] eBay Prices have gone Stupid

Re: [FWDLK] eBay Prices have gone Stupid

I think the sellers are doing this. They caught on the easy way to make a
few extra bucks is to charge "shipping and handling". Nonsense I think.
Packing it up is part of the transaction as far as I'm concerned, and when
I sell something, I charge the actual cost, unless for some reason the
packing is rediculous.

~dave