[FWDLK] PS on ebay shipping

Oh, one other point is that sellers like myself sometimes underestimate our
shipping quote (quoted before all packaging is complete, which can mean it
ends-up heavier than intended since I don't actually package many of my
really large items until payment is received), and I end-up having to eat
that cost.  Never once has a buyer offered to re-imburse the difference to
me, though I have refunded extra shipping before if it was more than a buck
over my quote, and the actual was less.  So, some sellers like myself
probably should charge a small handling fee on all transactions to cover not
just costs involved in shipping, but the actual postage LOSS that happens
sometimes.  Just a thought...
Melanie Mace