[FWDLK] Back Window Seal

I have recieved several responses regarding the rear window seal rubber for my 1955 Belvedere Sport Coupe.  None of the companies mentioned have the right moulding.  Steele Rubber doesn't have the rubber for the "no-post" Hardtop, and Roberts Parts doesn't have the moulded rubber, only the universal, single piece strip.  I've heard of problems from each person I've talked to about the "universal strip", and apparently the window is pretty different for the Sedan.
The reason that I'm not considering trying to remove the window without cutting the rubber is that I can't afford to accidentally break the glass.  I suppose that I can buy the strip type seal, but I'd still like to try for another vendor.

Except for trying to pry the headliner into place, any other ideas for replacement?

Mike Higgins