[FWDLK] My C300

I haven't yet gotten my C300 sold and I need to do that ASAP.  Club members
have told me the car is worth around $20,000 and I've had a fellow who is a
professional classic cars estimator tell me the car is worth at least $18,500.

Since I moved to Florida and left the car with my friend in Michigan
to get it sold, the best offer I've gotten is $15,000.  I assume that when the weather
warms up it may get a better offer but I need the cash ASAP.  If any of you match
that offer it's yours.  Including my purchase price back in late summer of '98 I've
invested right around $25,000 into it mostly for mechanical work.  The majority of
the receipts are in the glove box of the car.  It needs some body work on the
passenger side and could use a paint job.  The two door windows have cracks
in them but my buddy is having them replaced very shortly.  I have pictures of the
car that I took in spring of 2003.  They're on a website.  If you're interested, email
me and I'll send you the address and inform you of all the work I've had done to
the car and what it yet needs.

Jerry Browarski