[FWDLK] My C300

Still haven't gotten a decent offer for my car.  Just had it reappraised again and
the fellow said it's worth anywhere from 15-to-18 thousand.  That's less than what
my first appraiser said and way less than what the 300 club members told me it's
worth.  I need to get it sold so the first person to come up with a reasonable offer
can have it.  As I said before, I've had it mechanically rebuilt from the water pump
through the driveshaft.  The engine only has about 5,500 miles on it since the complete
rebuild and the trans was rebuilt in August and has less than two-hundred miles on
it.  I've put right around $17,000 into mechanical work and another $500 into the radial
WWWs.  The carbs, water pump, starter, power steering pump, power brake booster,
generator, driveshaft, and the complete brake system have been redone.  I've also had
the horn ring and speedometer redone.  If any of you can pass this on to the other 300
club I'd appreciate it.  I need the money otherwise there's no way I'd sell that car.
Those prices that I've mentioned do not include what I originally paid for the car.  My
total investment into it is in the mid-$20,000 range.

Jerry Browarski