[FWDLK] Who has Diamondback Classics radial wide-whitewall tires ?

[FWDLK] Who has Diamondback Classics radial wide-whitewall tires ?

I remember seeing a few emails about these, but I don't recall if anyone on the list actually has first hand experience.  A few local guys are interested in buying them, but would like to hear about the appearance and performance of these tires from anyone who has them.  I think the biggedt question is whether or not the whitewall looks "tacked-on."

Thanks,
Lou