[FWDLK] Fw: NEW-GUY

----- Original Message -----
From: rooster
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2004 9:57 PM
Subject: Fw: NEW-GUY

----- Original Message -----
From: rooster
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2004 9:45 PM

----- Original Message -----
From: rooster
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2004 5:53 PM
Subject: NEW-GUY

Hi everyone my name is george harris aka ROOSTER and i am new to this site.I have been reading some very good info.Icurently  own a 59 Corronet 4dsn 46k orig miles 71 CHALLENGR 340 4spd R/T  52 Corronet Diplomat Deluxe    2drht all project cars 67 DART 2DR That i dragrace and a 30x40 toy box. The 59 is my focal point right now, i am not going the full restore bit but i am going to repair it to orig conditon . But i have a ton questions on bleeding brakes, where to get dule down pipes or posibly headers its a 325cid polyblock. I would like to get some feed back please THANKS for the time . ROOSTER from Hanover P.A harrisc191@xxxxxxxxxxxx