[FWDLK] THERE AIN'T NO FREE LUNCH

I sell a good bid of stuff on Ebay and I charge a handling fee. That is the way it goes in the real world. I have to pay for the boxes when I buy them at Mail Boxes Inc., they also charge me for the bubble wrap and the mailing labels. Are some of you saying I should pay those costs myself? Come on guys. If your shipping a lot of packages that adds up. A business associate of mine does not charge any of the handling charge he just jacks up the price of the product he is selling. No matter how you cut it-----THERE AIN'T NO FREE LUNCH.    LOL

                             Ron Allyn Swartley