[FWDLK] fs NOS exhaust tip for early Mopar

[FWDLK] fs NOS exhaust tip for early Mopar

    There was a party who was successful bidder on an  NOS exhaust tip
for his 1957 dodge cr off ebay a few weeks ago but he only got one unit
and needed the second one to have the complete pair. I unfortunately
lost your email address so please contact me asap or I will be putting
mine for sale shortly.  I have found my identical NOS Mopar part #1818
517 exhaust reflector deluxe streamline type for dodge D66 D67 D72. It
is new in the original box with red, yellow and blue tag and
installation instructions, etc.
    Fern