[FWDLK] Well, DOES size matter??

John's car is/was a 318 Poly motor, not a 'wedge' (right?)
I can/will check my FSM, because I seem to recall that it (or mebbe the
TSB's?) discussed the short/long reach plug issue--I think, over the
past 20 years, I've used both shortie & longie
plugs--I still want to "hear" about the theoretical
advantages of one style, over the 'other' one.

When in doubt; whip it out--the manuals,  of course!!

Neil