[FWDLK] Warning on radial-ply tires:

Radials may be very unsatisfactory on cars designed for bias-ply tires!
The steering geometries are designed for the tires of the time.
I had a set of radials on my '55 Dodge Royal sedan for years, and the
Dodge steered exceedingly hard.
I then went to the correct 7.10x15 bias-ply size .... bingo. It was like
having power steering. Amazing.
The same thing on my '47 Frazer.

Recommendation: avoid radials on Forward Look cars, unless you have
power steering.

Regards....
Lou

The opposite of bravery is not cowardice, but conformity.
       ? Robert Anthony