From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Louis Rugani
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2004 1:39 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Warning on radial-ply tires:

Radials may be very unsatisfactory on cars designed for bias-ply tires! The
steering geometries are designed for the tires of the time. I had a set of
radials on my '55 Dodge Royal sedan for years, and the Dodge steered
exceedingly hard. I then went to the correct 7.10x15 bias-ply size ....
bingo. It was like having power steering. Amazing. The same thing on my '47
Frazer.

Recommendation: avoid radials on Forward Look cars, unless you have power
steering.

Regards....
Lou

The opposite of bravery is not cowardice, but conformity.
       - Robert Anthony