[FWDLK] 56 Dodge Lower Arm Bushings Feft hand threads?

[FWDLK] 56 Dodge Lower Arm Bushings Feft hand threads?

I have a bent  lower control arm shaft on my 56 Dodge and am trying to
replace it.
One bushing is in the arm pretty tight, before I break out the heavy
equipment I just want to verify whether one side is a Left Hand thread or
not.
Thanks

Scott 1956 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer 2002 Dodge Ram Quad Cab

MSN Toolbar provides one-click access to Hotmail from any Web page ? FREE
download! http://clk.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200413ave/direct/01/