[FWDLK] And the wheel goes round round round... Radial tire convo contin

[FWDLK] And the wheel goes round round round... Radial tire convo continues...

I thought I would throw my .02 cents in... with both the 56 Buick Special that I once owned and with my 59 Dodge Coronet, I had radial tires. The Buick handeled the worst, even after a complete front end rebuild and a professional alignment, it was a pain to drive, It had power steering but it almost felt like the tires were always under inflated. The Dodge has also a complete front end rebuild, soon to have another due to Ka***r's poor quality parts and a bushing that goes clunk (well it has been 10 years and 30k miles) it too has never felt quite right, like the tires were low on air. It didn't handle as piggish as the Buick, but as these tires are almost ready to go, I think I will put on some bias ply WW tires.
 Also, if you recall, in the mid 70's the Pontiac Trans AM bosted of it's "Radial Tuned Suspension" and even had a plaque on the dash stating such.

Do you Yahoo!?