[FWDLK] Could use some help in the SF Bay area...

[FWDLK] Could use some help in the SF Bay area...

I bought recently a pair of 1960 DeSotos on eBay with the intention of using the other one for parts. I'd need the cars off the sellers property ASAP and I think I have that covered already. Rather than storing two cars for an unknown time (until I get to visit the US again) I thought that I would ask if there are any members here that would need '60 DeSoto parts and a few bucks for dismantling the parts car? The parts car is a 4d sedan and I'd need the engine, transmission, front bumper and some other stuff from it. The 2dHT will eventually be shipped from Los Angeles so I wouldn't mind paying for transport to SoCal. Anyone interested in this project please email me privately.

Thanks, Hans