[FWDLK] what brand of brake drums do you recommend

[FWDLK] what brand of brake drums do you recommend

Hi again, all.  Now that I got the Radial vs. bias thread going, I figure I'd start a Drum mfgr thread. :-)

Need to buy some 11" x2 1/2" (1970's) rear drums.  Here is what I found.  Dunno how many are REALLY unique or just made by the same manufacturer.  Anyone know or have a preference?  Seems to me Bendix or Raybestos would be the top of the list.

Bendix $66.28

Aimco $64.99

Raybestos $58.99

Wearever $54.28