From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dave Casey
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2004 9:26 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Barratt Jackson Auction

It doesn't even look like that good of a restoration. Look how faded the needles are on the cluster. That's such an easy fix and nobody bothered to do it. Also, the air cleaners (probably the fiberglass repops) look disgustingly out of place due to their color. Anyone could build a car 100 times nicer for much less.
As for the mirrors on the fenders, they look just like the one we see fixing itself in the movie (let me whip out the DVD real quick to make sure), but those don't look like either of the two styles I have seen claimed as original. Are those JC Whitney specials or something?

Dave Casey