[FWDLK] Totally Tubular

In a message dated 3/24/2004 10:52:19 PM Pacific Standard Time, esierraadj@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Roy, what kinda car was 'that' on? Do you recall the song, from the 20's
:"Get out and Under" (the car, for repairs??) ; or, the _expression_
:"getting stumped"?

Neil
 Hi Neil,
    From the 20's?.... Hey, I don't go that far back, I just look like I do.
 My first car, A 1939 Chrysler 4 door flathead 6, with overdrive, I might add. It had about 18,000 miles on it and was in great condition. Paid $10 for it and drove it for ever. Never did any thing to it, over the years, but the givens, (tires, brakes, ignition, etc.) Been a MoPar man every since. Had others but ended up back with the MoPars and nothing else, since 1967

<>Roy<>
Roy Asbjornsen
Puyallup, Washington