Re: [FWDLK] Overseas shipping

Perhaps a noterized "Bull of Sale"? Here in Arkansas, you need an AR Offical
'Bull of Sale" with the Sellers info and the sale price or you will pay tax
on the very high "book" price. Not for the older cars, of course.

Your state should have a State headed Bull of Sale, you can just fill it
out, from you to him. Maybe with a cover letter stateing that this car has
been on hand for umpteen years and the paper work is no longer available,
and the state records don't go back that far.

Good luck with the Government Power Masters.
--
Ray Jones, Jones Ridge, in the Ouachita Mtns near Mena, Western Arkansas