Re: [FWDLK] Wheel Color

Greg, Ron and all,

Thanks for clearing up the mystery.  My idea was rooted in part by an old B&W photo I had seen of a '59 Dodge production line (don't remember where I saw it) that showed the wheels painted this way.  I guess the answer is that Dodge painted their wheels this way from '56 through '59, and because the '59 DeSoto Firesweep was built on a Dodge chassis, it got the Dodge wheels.  Since my Plymouth wheel is one color I'm going to consider that correct for the Plymouth.

Regards,

Bob