[FWDLK] 55 For Sale

There is an automotive shop a few blocks away from me that works on
pretty much all old cars. Passing by this morning I noticed a 1955 Dodge
with a for sale sign in the window so I stopped and looked at it. It is
a Royal Lancer, 2 door hardtop, tricolor yellow, white, and black top.
Sign says it has a 270 hemi motor and ask at the shop for more
information. The shop was closed so I didn't talk to anyone. The sign
says asking $2000 but that may be negotiable. It has a wrinkled right
front fender, some bubble rust, and the headlight rings aren't on but
she appears to be all there and fixable. If anyone is interested I could
snap some digitals and send them off to you. Located in Seattle. The
usual disclaimer, I don't know anything else, I ain't involved in the
sale, yada yada yada.
Doug