[FWDLK] 1959 Dodge 326 Exhaust Valves

Hello all,

I am having my '59 Dodge 326 motor rebuilt, and it appears that the exhaust valves have been lost at the shop.  I was wonsering if anybody had any for sale, or knew of a good source for valves for a reasonable price.

Thanks!

Eric Skowron
Loveland, CO

'56 Chrysler New Yorker, 84K original miles, 354 Hemi, $3500
'58 Imperial convertible
'58 Imperial 4 door sedan
'59 Dodge Coronet 2 door hard top
?68 Chrysler Newport convertible, 383 mag $2500
'68 Dodge Polara convertible (Monaco 500 clone)
?68 Dodge Monaco500 Canadian convertible, 383, console, disc brakes, $2700
'68 Dodge Monaco500 2 door hardtop, 383 mag, $1800
'74 Olds Omega
'79 Chrysler New Yorker
'79 Chrysler New Yorker 5th Ave (parts)
'94 Cadillac STS