[FWDLK] Go soak your NUTS?

Howard, I hope that my BS (body shop!) can
loosen Horie's  Old- OLD -Stock body-nuts;
I would presume that they'd apply heat & solvent to the threads; I'd
imagine that they'd be "prepared" to 'slice-into/cut-off' (what's that
process called?) the nuts ; I'm more worried about the
"lifting-and-separating"  procedure.

The body's GOT to ride-better, with sufficient support!

Neil