From: eastern sierra Adj Services <esierraadj@xxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] G. Gary: THANX !
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 19:26:45 -0800

As Horrie is soon to get his 3rd coat of rouge
[that's: RED, y'all ]  since I've cared for him (6/1981,
officially--bought him sight-unseen in 10/80, in LaPorte, IN; had him
stored in OH, til 6/81, when I first laid-eyes on him, & had him brought
to L.A. ,  on a Jeep-car-carrier; Jeeps were/are built in Toledo, & you
used to be able to DO such  things like that, back then, but I DIGRESS)

Anyway, like others, I've dealt with Gary Goers (since the early 80's),
over the years, so  I
just faxed him an order for new trunk carboard, trunk weatherstrip, &
frame/body "mounting-
donuts/bushings" (as the gentleman in England, or SOMEBODY) has told me
that i CAN install them, by carefully loosening/lifting the body off the
frame, & "slipping" them in/onto the frame), so WITHOUT any
order-acknowledgement from Gary, about 2 weeks after my order, the parts
ARRIVED TODAY, in perfect shape, with an enclosed invoice for $184.10 .

Thanks, Gary!!!

Now, hopefully, my body shop can install those
"donuts".

And, no, NO clear coat on H. ; straight acrylic enamel,  only,  shall
touch his 'lips'.

Neil Vedder

Find a broadband plan that fits. Great local deals on high-speed Internet
access.
https://broadband.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-us/go/onm00200360ave/direct/01/