[FWDLK] For Those Bias Ply Tire Lovers .. Here is a deal.

[FWDLK] For Those Bias Ply Tire Lovers .. Here is a deal.

A set of 9:50x14 B.F.G. Replacement WWW tires with only 500 miles on them.
Were taken off and replaced with 235/75R14 radials. The price will be
reasonable.

Reply to me personally and I will forward your interest to the owner of the
tires. It may take a week or so to reply to you since I am on my way to the
Charlotte Auto Fair.

Tony