Re: [FWDLK] 55 Desoto Air Shocks?

Your trying to patch a problem. By the time you pay for the Air Shocks,
You've got a good part of the money spent that would fix the problem.

The Springs need to be replaced to solve the sag and get the proper ride
back. Eaton Springs still makes these springs to order and I think you can
even have them made to give you the hieght you want. Most don't want them
way up in the air, so you get them built with a little less arch. Under $250
a set I think.
--
Ray Jones, Jones Ridge, in the Ouachita Mtns near Mena, Western Arkansas