From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of desotojohn
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2004 11:46 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] 55 Desoto Air Shocks?

List Members

I am thinking about adding air shocks to my son's 55 to pick it's sagging
rear a bit.

The nice lady at Kragen told me it wasn't listed in her catalog. I would
have to identify the length of the shock and the type of end fasteners and
look for a similar shock. Kragen sells Monroe Air-Shocks.

Has anyone already gone thru this exercise?

Your help and opinions are appreciated.

John Compton
Desotojohn@xxxxxxxxxxx