[FWDLK] 55 Chrysler Motor Mounts

Forward Lookers

I'm attaching the motor mounts to my 331 hemi using 55 Chrysler mounts.

One has 39 and the other has 40 stamped on it.
I assume this to be 1550 639 right, and 1550 640 left.

Which motor mount bolts in front of the cast iron lugs on the engine and
which one is mounted behind?

Thanks

Desotojohn
John Compton (desotojohn@xxxxxxxxxxx)