[FWDLK] Might have found a convertible today

[FWDLK] Might have found a convertible today

I happened to be looking down at the right time on the Thruway today and
spotted what might be either a 60-61 Imperial, or a 59-60 Plymouth or Dodge
convertible.   The fins on it looked to me like '61 Imperial, but I had a 5
second glimpse of it... the windshield frame looked MoPar for sure.
(Ironically I spotted another Imperial on the way back, in a lot on the
other side of the road... guy had lots of MoPars around though, that one's
probably not for sale).

Is anyone interested in one of these?  If it is an Imperial, I know where
there is a couple of parts cars (one a coupe).

I can say that what I saw was in pretty sad shape.  It appeard to be gutted,
was rusty and one of the fins was bent like it had been wrecked.  But I know
some people are nuts enough for convertibles to fix even the ones that come
out in pieces, and there is at least an entire body to this one.  Assuming
it's not some lot car that the top was cut off from.   I'd be glad to go see
what I can find out, if the people who live there will even let me go look
at it.

Reply off-list -

Bill K.

---