[FWDLK] 1957 DeSoto 2-dr HT for sale

I have an acquaintance who has several cars, including a '74 Charger 440,
and he has money tied up in a race car. He said he'll have to sell either
the Charger or his 1957 DeSoto to finance the race car, and would rather
sell the Charger, but he was checking with me if I "knew of anyone" looking
for a 57 DeSoto.

He has owned his Firedome 2-dr Sportsman since 2000. He claims to have
$8000 invested in it. He has new door sills ($400), the taillight towers
have been rechromed, and the engine has been completely rebuilt. He said
the seats are being (or have been) done, but not the door panels. He told
me the car looks ugly right now, and needs the existing paint stripped,
some very minor rust repair, and a paint job to be nice.

I HAVE NOT seen this car, nor any pictures of it. He did not tell me what
he'd take for the car, other than, as noted above, he has spent $8000 in 4
years to get it to where it is now.

He doe NOT have a computer, but I will give his phone number to anyone who
contacts me directly at desoto@xxxxxxxxxxx There are some particulars I
need to mention to you at that time.

The car is in Jacksonville Florida.

Ed