[FWDLK] QUESTION FOR YOU ALL= BASE SIZE OF CARBS

[FWDLK] QUESTION FOR YOU ALL= BASE SIZE OF CARBS

Hi

    Question for you all? Is there a difference in the base size of the 56 and 57 two four manifolds carburetors and the 58 Fury 318 manifold carburetors size? My book shows they both take part number 1732479 however I have a factory cast iron manifold for two four carbs that has the part number 1822004 and the stock 56 carb will not fit it??????????