[FWDLK] Mopars on the Move

I've been surprised twice in the last week while out on I-5 just going from point A to B.  Last week, I saw a 62 or so Imperial convertible. . .today a 300 F or G.  Both cars were on car hauling trucks, both were going the opposite way on the interstate. . . and both looked impeccable and gorgeous!  Especially as quickly as they went by. . .the 300 went by so fast, it was on a curve, couldn't for sure make out the year.  Any one on the left coast recently dig into their pocketbook and make a purchase?

Mark   mjh

Roseburg, OR  '57 Fury, '57 O/D Savoy