From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Garrett
Sent: Saturday, April 24, 2004 10:15 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] 2x4 question....

Hello all,

My question is, why are 2x4s actually more like 1.5x3.5s?

Ok, that's not really my question...here's the real one:

Unless I'm horribly mistaken, there was a Dual quad set-up for 57/58 318
Furys...
Just curious if anyone can tell me which carbs were put on the 57/58 Fury
318 dual quad set-ups and more specifically, their flow rate (cfm)...either
total or for each carb.

Thanks,
Garrett