Re: [FWDLK] Upholstery question

Hi Garrett,
     Here is the one I used when I restored my 61 DeSoto. Everything was made to factory original. The kit included......

Headliner
Door panels.... all four doors (4 door hardtop)
Quarter panels
Arm rest ... not molded (He did have arm rest molded for me later but that was big $)
Visors
Seat upholstery made to fit
Rear window package tray

My total cost was $1499.00 (2 years ago). I got my rug from another source but he can supply it too. I installed every thing myself and it is beautiful.
Local shops wanted $5,000 to do the Upholstery and needed the car for about a month.

Try clicking on this link.....

If that doesn't work then copy and past this.....

Let Ron know I referred you and he will give you special attention

<>Roy<>
Roy Asbjornsen
Puyallup, Washington
    1--- 61 DeSoto 4 door Hardtop---- Restored
    1--- 56 DeSoto 2 door Hardtop---- will be custom
    1--- 56 Chrysler 2 door Hardtop-- parts for above custom
    1--- 56 DeSoto 4 door post     ---- parts car
    1--- 55 DeSoto 2 door Hardtop---- being restored
    1--- 55 DeSoto 2 door Hardtop---- daily driver
    4--- 55 DeSoto 2 door Hardtop---- parts cars
    2--- 55 DeSoto 4 door post--- one parts car, one to be daily driver
    1--- 95 Ram FWD Cummins Diesel
    1--- 72 Mercedes 350SL Roadster