From: "Nathan Nuttall" <nnuttall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2004 3:09 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] Cheap 56 Dodge 4-dr

> This might make a good parts car for someone. The price isn't too bad. In
Los Angeles, CA. Not mine. - Nathan Nuttall

> 1956 DODGE CUSTOM ROYAL 4-door sedan, rare, restoration project, 270 V8,
push button automatic transmission, power steering, power brakes, spot
light, will run #abc123 $500, This is a rare and getting hard to find car.
It will need a full restoration. All the glass is broken. It will run with a
little work. It was drivable when it was last parked. Missing hubcaps,
driver side door latch, tail light housings, one head light frame. To see a
full spread of pictures and a full description of the go to
www.geocities.com/klasickruzers/klasickruzers.html. Then click on
"Classifieds" then click on "Klasic Kruzers Inventory", then click on the
link name of the 4-door sedan. 626-963-3245