Re: [FWDLK] Cheap 56 Dodge 4-dr

Speaking of tracing a cars history has anyone tried the Chrysler Historical search through the WPC museum in Auburn Hills Mi.?I have some apps and i think they charge 45 or 50 dollars.I was just wondering if they give you much info for that fee.Thanks all        Jack in cold snowy Michigan.  And yes it snowed last night