From: John Zastrow [mailto:fins59@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2004 6:50 AM
To: Nathan Nuttall; L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Cheap 56 Dodge 4-dr

Nathan and anybody else with info.  I'm trying to get info on a car dealer
in Los Banos, CA. The name was Lunderville & Nuttall. Seeing Nathan has same
last name, there might be chance of a connection there.   According to
Chrysler Historical my 59 Plymouth Sport Fury was sold there so am trying to
do a history trace on it. Thanks  in advance.    John Z