From: Scott H [mailto:kneedrager@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2004 6:35 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] 55 Desoto Power Steering

John,
I am doing the same conversion on my 56 Dodge. A ps pump from a LA engine
usingthe original PS box.  I was told by one of the steering box rebuilders
(one of the better guys that have been around a while, I forget exactly
which one) that the pressure would not be a problem. The biggest headache is
having the correct hoses made.

Can you please pass on anything that you might learn from your post.

Thanks,

Scott