Re: [FWDLK] EXHAUST MANIFOLD FINISHING

Hi Guys,
Actually, I have used the Eastwood stuff before.  It seemed to work just fine for about 4-5 years and then required a touch up.  It is probably because I put on very heavy coats, and when it was just dry enough to install, I put it on the engine and 'cured' it that way.  The home oven will not get hot enough, not to mention the fact that both products put off toxic fumes when curing!  BIG warning labels on the cans.  I have used the standard POR-15 products and never had a problem, so I can imagine the exhaust coating from them would be at least as good.

You decide.

Thanks,
Charles.