Re: [FWDLK] EXHAUST MANIFOLD FINISHING

Shucks,
    Must be something I did wrong! I got a can of aluminum 1200 degree paint at Fred Meyer. I just wire brushed the manifolds a little, on my 61 DeSoto and sprayed away. That was in July of 2002 and 10,000 miles ago. They look just like the day I did it. I even sprayed the exhaust pipes and muffler. The still look new too.
<>Roy<>
Roy Asbjornsen
Puyallup, Washington