Re: [FWDLK] Motor and Trans. Mounts...from Napa?

Re: [FWDLK] Motor and Trans. Mounts...from Napa?

I got mine from Atlas. 310-639-9665  Can't remember the cost.  As far as I
know, you can only get NORS motor mounts.
Imperial services has reproduction trans mounts.

http://www.imperialservices.net/Imperial%20Services%20-%20C-Body%20Parts.htm