[FWDLK] POLY FURY CYL HEADS,,,shipping of

[FWDLK] POLY FURY CYL HEADS,,,shipping of

Hello List members

In the near future,,I will have a true,,real,,certified set of 318 FURY cylinder heads.
I am still not sure of the actual differences between these and a set of standard POLY heads,,,but I can swear that these are from a 318 FURY!!

Is there anyone out in FORWARDLOOK land that would be interested in purchasing these,,realizing that the shipping costs will be ????????

I have to believe in the range of $75 to the west coast area,,probably at least $50 to mid country.  I am not sure of the weight (yet)

I am in NY

ED ECKERSON
LI  NY
57  FURY