[FWDLK] Rubber body mount part number/body type code

[FWDLK] Rubber body mount part number/body type code

Does anyone recall the part number or the section in the parts book for the
rubber body mounts? I have been back and forth through the book and can not
locate it. I looked in the index but apparently I do not know the correct
name for them, though I suspect they are called "cushions". I want to see
how many there are total of the two types and if the ones between the frame
cross member and the radiator yoke/shield are the same as those used for the
body to the frame. Thanks.

James
1959 Dodge