Re: [FWDLK] Bubble Windshields

Here's the scoop on hardtop/convert windshields.  Does not apply to Imperials:

All 57 hardtops (2dr, 4dr) used a NAGS 451 windshield
In 58, all but Plymouth switched to the NAGS 453 windshield
In 59, Plymouth went the the 453 windshield
All 57-59 convertibles used the 453 windshield

The 453 is the bubble-type windshield.

Timo does nice work, but there's the problem of the 'bug' in the center.  Also his shade is bluish where the original is green. Is he up to $1000 per windshield ?  Last time I spoke to him it was around $750-800.

Ron