[FWDLK] 331 Hemi - Electronic Ignition

Hi

The folks at http://www.hothemiheads.com/ sold me an Oil Pump drive
intermediate shaft replacement that allows the use of a standard A Block
electronic distributor.  It's a little longer than the stock shaft and made
a perfect mate with my "new" distibutor.
They make versions for all the early hemis.  It saved me $ because I didn't
have to get the local speed shop to make me up another custom shaft length
distributor.  Just thought I'd pass the info on ...

John Compton