[FWDLK] 1957 Dodge Coronet 2 dr post For Sale

[FWDLK] 1957 Dodge Coronet 2 dr post For Sale

Original car with 44,376 miles. Car has been in family since purchased
new. Have original report of sale and owners manual. We obtained vehicle
four years ago while living in Stanwood, WA.  Car was located in Rialto,
CA. until that time. We currently reside in Preston, CT.  Vehicle is
registered in WA state and title is also WA.
We are offering to list first and hope it will go to a good home. If
seriously interested, email us and we will provide any info and all
pictures you wish to see. Car runs and drives great. A tank on wheels.
Some rust but not major. Has a dent/crease forward of passenger door,
otherwise nice. Original paint, red and white. Very restorable or use as
daily driver. Need a buyer who will keep and cherish. I have reciepts of
all work since we obtained car. Asking $5000.00.

Butch and Clare Markley