[FWDLK] Chrysler Classic in Columbus

I was just curious if anyone on the list will be attending the Chrysler
Classic tomorrow.

I was planning on going, but the person I was going with has backed out at
the last minute due to money issues (supposedly).  So I'm not sure if I'll
still be going or not.  It sounds fun, but so does sleeping in.  If I hear
of enough FWDLKers that will be attending, it'll probably drum up my
enthusiasm enough to grab someone nearby (such as a mother or neighbor) and
go anyway.

Garrett